Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
rctneil
Registered

Smile Fantastic Work

Thanks for the beta, love MA3, the 3d background is stunning and the fact that you can have many more fish in the tank is great. Two issues:

1.) In the settings panels; sometimes you click ok on a window and it doesn;t disappear. I'll try and explain it a bit better a bit later after I ahve done more testing to write doen accuratley what it does.

2.) On a multi-monitor system, when a fish goes off the edge of one screen, it instantly appears on the other so gives the effect of the fish stretching. If an option in the settings panels could be added to allow the user to specify a gap or so so it gives the effect of the monitors as several windows looking into the tank so the fish appear to swim behind the bezels of the monitor edging before they appear on the other screen.

Also, the cave looks great as you scroll!

Thanks so much guys

Regards,
Neil
rctneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
cohiba420
Registered

Big Grin

LOVE IT!!! will report bugs as I find them. :-)
cohiba420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

Neil - I plan to add a feature which allows you to adjust the gap between monitors.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #4
rctneil
Registered

Question

That would be excellent, I'll definatley help to beta test when that feature gets it's first release! - Anyway, congrats on beta release Jim and I look forward to seeing how the beta develops over the next few weeks. Also, how do I stop the monitor settings and stuff showing when it first starts? I know I can press "s" to remove the text but i don;t want to ahve to do that each time.
rctneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #5
Jim Sachs
Developer

The Beta version will always display the statistics when it starts up. The final release version will not.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:08 AM   #6
Rak
Registered

Hi, Jim

I new to the forum adn love the Beta of MA3, cant wait for full version and critters pack. Cant find any bugs so far. Great work.
Rak is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows