Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Logo Downloads and Help
Notices

Old 08-17-2004, 06:18 AM   #1
smjohns
Registered

Problems with MAT 2 MD

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forums and the world of MAT2. I recently installed and registered MAT2 MD on my laptop and all seemed to be working ok. I even installed my own company's logo, using the import bmp function.

I ran the screensaver using the preview button and the new logo displays correctly including the ability to move it around. I thought this was all ok but then started to notice that when the screensaver launched automatically it would use the Prolific logo rather than my own logo. When I use preview screensaver it always displays my installed logo.

My laptop is running Windows XP Sp1.

Having found this great forum, I then tried installing the .png files to see if these would work. Unfortunately I have had no success with these at all. I installed all the .png files into the correct C:\Program Files\SereneScreen\Marine Aquarium Time 2 MD folder but have no idea how the screensaver accesses them? If I set the misc setting to logo it either uses my logo or the prolific one (if the screensaver is activated automatically) at no time will it use the .png logo's.

Now I have checked through these threads and there is info on my first problem and although the second part is discussed in some of these threads, the answers are not clear to me so please excuse my ignorance.

If anyone can provide me with a step by step instruction on fixing either, I would be greatly appreciative.

Kind Regards

Si
smjohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 07:39 AM   #2
Marian Nichols
~Author~

Although I cannot help you with your problem, I want to welcome you to the forum. The members are great, friendly, and a whale of information. There several 'geeks' here and one of them will be glad to advise you on the problems you are having.
Write paranormal mysteries. Six books so far.
Marian Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 09:43 AM   #3
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Re: Problems with MAT 2 MD

Originally posted by smjohns
If I set the misc setting to logo it either uses my logo or the prolific one (if the screensaver is activated automatically) at no time will it use the .png logo's.
This is correct. Delete Logo.dat file in the C:\Program Files\SereneScreen\Marine Aquarium Time\ folder. This file contains the BMP logo you imported.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Logo Downloads and Help