Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X
Notices

Old 10-11-2023, 09:27 AM   #1
neusys
Registered

MA3 for Sonoma Issues

I'm having issues with the aquarium since I downloaded iMAC OS Sonoma.
I haven't seen any notes on the forum with others having issues regarding the same.
The fish move in a jerking motion.
Sonoma has its own problems with the new OS.
One's only recourse is to either deal with it until updates come forward or downgrade back to Ventura.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Tom
neusys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 11:38 AM   #2
philosopher
Registered

Sonoma

I’ve had luck by turning off the bubble column and sound. Not completely smooth movement at all times (but I have things running on five different screens including my built-in Mac laptop screen). It’s very smooth if I’m running it only on the built-in screen. For context, I’m running on a 16” Intel MacBook Pro with 32 Gig of Ram and a terabyte SSD.
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo
"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche
philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 07:23 AM   #3
Andrea

Question Have Version 3.2, can I run it in Sonoma?

Have been running Marine Aquarium in its different versions since 2006. The last version I have is 3.2. I just bought a new MBP with the M3 chip running Sonoma. I can't get it to authorize in the Screensaver utility. Is 3.2 the version I need or is there a newer one? I need the aquarium for my sanity! I'll be very grateful for any advice.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 08:56 AM   #4
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Every new version of Apple's operating system breaks more old programs.. possibly, Sonoma is the one that kills this one. Got to give Jim and Prolific Publishing credit for keeping it alive as long as they have.

Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 – 1951)
The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for.
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X