Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 12-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
Michael87r
Registered

Retrieve Account Information... Please Help...!!!

Good Morning and Hello... I'm new to the Forum, and not sure how these thing actually work, but here I go... First & foremost I'd like to say thanks in advance for any help you guys might be able to give me.

My father has been a fan of Serene Screen for many years now, but he is getting up there in the years. he does not remember any of his Log In Or account information. We have just set him up in his new home. And the aquarium in not functioning properly. I have sent Emails to Serene Screen / Prolific Publishing, but have not received any response in over two weeks. Does this company still exist ? And can anyone here please give me some insight as to how to retrieve his account information...??? I cant seem to find a phone # for Tech Support anywhere...

Thanks in advance,
Michael87r
Michael87r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 11:09 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

If you have the original email address that was used, you can just go to the 'Key Codes' section of Serenescreen.com, and it will send you your Key Code.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:38 PM   #3
Michael87r
Registered

The registration email that was used originally is no longer a valid email address. And he does noes not remember his original log in information to Serene Screen. So that we can update his information...

Thank you.
Michael87r is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows