Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 07-22-2002, 05:44 PM   #1
Ryan S

Wireframe + Switching Modes

If I go to wireframe in regular version, and then I switch to widescreen, the fish stay wireframe and the rest goes to textured.

Old 07-22-2002, 06:09 PM   #2
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Cool, isn't it? We fixed the backwards way to get into this mode and made it controllable. I like it better than straight wireframe, but that is accessible also.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 06:16 PM   #3
ValleyGuy
Registered

Thumbs Down

Wow... what a great bug.... People always kid about referring to bugs as "features". In this particular case, this is very appropriate. Nice bug..ahem I mean feature... I hope this is perceived as not wother the time to try to correct. luv it!!
ValleyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 08:05 PM   #4
MegaHertz
Registered

Cool! Hopefully that bug(feature) will find its way over to the Windows version to!
Hello...Welcome to the Police 9-1-1 Hotline..." If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are codependant, ask someone to press 2. If you are a multiple personality, press 3, 4, 5, and 6. If you are paranoid, we know who you are and we are tracing this call. If you are schizophrenic, a little voice will tell you what to do. If you are depressed, it doesn't matter which # you push it will be wrong anyway.
MegaHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive