Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 07-08-2002, 02:48 PM   #1
gorickey
Registered

FreshWater Aquarium Available for Mac? Free?

I take it the upcoming FreshWater Aquarium will be OS X compatible, right? For those of us who registered already, do we also get the FreshWater one or will we have to pay another $12.95?

Thanks!
Think Fish.
gorickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 03:11 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

The Freshwater Aquarium is coming to PC first and is an entirely new product. It will cost $21.95.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 03:13 PM   #3
gorickey
Registered

Originally posted by feldon23
The Freshwater Aquarium is coming to PC first and is an entirely new product. It will cost $21.95.
Very interesting, I like the idea of salt water better; however, I bet the FreshWater one will rock of course! A little diversity never hurt anybody
Think Fish.
gorickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 08:53 PM   #4
Unregistered

I think the Freshwater Aquarium should be put on hold. They are not nearly as beautiful as salt (I should know... I always had fresh), and is bound to be a letdown. I'd rather see Jim concentrate on the Salt and maybe something completely different like the butterflys. Judging from the fact that noone in my computer based design studio had ever seen the Aquarium before I brought it in yesterday to show it off, I think there is a huge untapped market for the salt one still that can only grow if it was improved even more. Almost everyone that saw it asked where to get it.
Old 07-11-2002, 09:04 PM   #5
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Well, everyone has opinions.

Please see my website for information about WHY the Freshwater Aquarium is being done.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 12:45 AM   #6
Socrates
Sage

Originally posted by Unregistered
I think there is a huge untapped market for the salt one still that can only grow if it was improved even more. Almost everyone that saw it asked where to get it.

This is EXACTLY why the freshwater HAS to be done.

Major store chains won't buy the Saltwater without a second product to shelve.

So nobody is going to see it in mass until the fresh water (probably the easiest to complete) get's shipped.
Bat rays? We don't need no stinking bat rays!
Socrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive