Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 02-06-2019, 10:55 PM   #1
harris
Registered

One day in the not too distant future...

Out of habit I check this website often... sometimes daily, sometimes weekly hoping to see Jim celebrating the completion of his castle . Simultaneously making the announcement that he is beginning the development of the first creature pack and looking into the possibility of adding some new features like improved fish behavior, fish feeding (ala Dream Aquarium) etc. If it happens, I’ll be the first in line to purchase everything he has to offer.

I know desktop computers are in decline, but if word got out that new additions/features are coming maybe there is still enough out there to make the venture profitable. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Whatever happens, I hope you succeed in all your endeavors, Jim.
harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:14 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Thanks!

My work on the house is now in its 13th year. (That's since breaking ground. I spent 3 years designing it before that). Hoping to move in this year, though it will still be far from finished. My wife won't let me work on the fun stuff like the theater or the Nautilus-themed game room. I just spent January tiling the master bath.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows