Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 12:34 PM   #21
Socrates
Sage

Why doesn't the guy just use the horizontal stretch feature on his monitor instead of whining?
Bat rays? We don't need no stinking bat rays!
Old 06-30-2005, 03:18 PM   #22
Sergiales
Software Engineer

A chewing gum must work very well too.
Sincerely,
Sergio.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:36 PM   #23
Marian Nichols
~Author~

He should be watching the beautiful fish instead of being focus on Jim's name. He must have a very narrow line of vision, tunnel vision, I think it is called.
Write paranormal mysteries. Six books so far.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:11 AM   #24
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
This is probably one of my old buddies from the Amiga days just razzing me.  
Hey guys, did you read this one?
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:26 AM   #25
Sergiales
Software Engineer

Yes, but what's the problem with that phrase?. Perhaps the use of the verb "to raze" is a bit exaggerated. Who knows...

I think every masterpiece should have the signature of the author in it, because every author should be proud of his work (and Jim surely does).

I think that if you (not you, Tiny, i talk in general terms) don't like to see the signature of a masterpiece, then you're not admiring the masterpiece!. So this time i have to agree with Jim.
Sincerely,
Sergio.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:41 AM   #26
Wizwad
Only me...

Razz: to heckle, tease, josh, kid, string along, make fun of, etc. Generally meaning to poke fun in a good humoured way.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Old 07-01-2005, 05:48 AM   #27
Sergiales
Software Engineer

Ops! the Cambridge web page: To Raze ~ To Destroy
Thanks for the definition. What a kungfussion!! sorry
Sincerely,
Sergio.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:16 AM   #28
meerupps
Registered

Embarassed Surprising...

It is funny on how different people react. I am so impressed with Jim's work that even given the option to have his name on it or not? I would PREFER to have his name, just as I would want a DaVinci Painting to be signed. My Wifes Family name is also Sachs, they are from Southern California too...
But sadly no relation to Jim. But we have had contact with him and he is a Gentleman. Like it has been stated before - You cannot Please everyone.
I actually hope that guy that didn't want Jim's name on it gets his money back - He doesn't deserve a cool saver of this quality.

Just my opinion. Why come to a Board with such nice, helpful people just to talk trash? I wish Jim the Best in anything he does...
Old 07-03-2005, 10:32 AM   #29
Marian Nichols
~Author~

Well said.
Write paranormal mysteries. Six books so far.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:44 PM   #30
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Ferme.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
Closed Thread
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive