Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 08-07-2001, 06:18 PM   #1
ajlaban
Registered

Fish passing thru each other

This is probably not a new issue but it is the first time I've seen it. The Picasso and Clown Triggers were swimming toward each other. The one moved up a bit and the other down a bit but obviousy not enough. They then became locked for awhile in an up and down dance loop and during that "dance" their "snouts" passed through each other about 4 times before they moved apart. This is .99L.
Passed away August 27, 2008.
ajlaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2001, 08:18 PM   #2
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Re: Fish passing thru each other

AJ,

That I have never seen before. On occasion I have seen a fish pass through the coral on the upper left, only slightly, but I have seen it happen. Besides the realism factor, its one of the reasons that the fish limit is set at 7.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 03:54 PM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

Re: Fish passing thru each other

When I set the limits to keep the fish apart, all the fish were fairly small. The two trigger fish are the longest, so it is possible that they could approach each other close enough to touch. This will be fixed in the future.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive