Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 07-16-2004, 03:58 AM   #21
Yodelking
yodeler

1 Highscore

Originally posted by ubernoob
Actually Jim, I just clicked somebodies link in here to reach it. Having browsed the MS site now, I can see your point.

There is no logical placement of a decent link in there, and further more your software is made to look as though it is Microsofts software in my oppinion, especially with the name "Plus! Aquarium"
Well, I found the aquarium after seeing it in the PLUS-pack. So atleast Jim got one customer through it. (And yes, I'll buy the creature packs and Freshwater when they're available...)
Yodelking - För god att kolsyra!
Yodelking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 01:24 AM   #22
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Yodel!

Nice to see Staffanstorp back online again. You guys wet down in Skåne?

/Tiny 08
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 11:00 AM   #23
philosopher
Registered

Microsoft Plus Pack

I also found the serene screen aquarium via the plus pack and am now a paying customer.

And, if it makes anyone feel better I got the plus pack to try out from a friend and didn't pay for that. I didn't really care for anything on the plus pack but the screen saver so I removed the plus pack and bought the screen saver.
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo
"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche
philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:57 PM   #24
BigCheese
Registered

You guys are going seriously off topic.

I think that the Virtual no mans land is a good idea and I doubt it would take much work. All you would really need is a measurement of how far apart the screens are to be inputed. You wouldn't need size and resolution and those things since most people use the exact same monitor model and settings for both monitors. Also, most dual monitor setups have the two monitors exactly side by side and at no angles.

I'm pretty sure this would be simple, with the only parameter beeing distance apart.

P.S. Th correct term for the frame of a monitor is bezel.
BigCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 06:13 PM   #25
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Originally posted by BigCheese

You wouldn't need size and resolution and those things since most people use the exact same monitor model and settings for both monitors. Also, most dual monitor setups have the two monitors exactly side by side and at no angles.
I suspect "most" people would use their "old" monitor as a second. My desk is not big enough to have a side by side situation. Actually it (a 14") is on another desk at right angles to my main monitor (19").
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive