Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 08-02-2003, 07:33 AM   #1
Unregistered

Dual Monitors

Is it possible to get a continuous scenario with two monitors? Right now that monitors show the identical image, which takes away the awe. It would be very cool to see a fish swimming from one monitor to the other - my mousepointer does this...
Old 08-02-2003, 09:51 AM   #2
Michael Babin
Mac Development

Currently, each monitor is a separate tank. The background is the same (unless you have a mix of "normal" and "wide" aspect ratio monitors), but each has a separate starfish and complement of fish (for each "random" fish setting, the resulting fish in each tank will probably be different). Currently, there is no way for the fish to move between tanks.

Future versions may allow two monitors to form one tank and/or fish to move across monitors, but there are no definite plans at this point. There are possible complications arising from multi-monitor tanks (e.g., what if you have more than two monitors or they aren't arranged so that they abut horizontally) that would need to be addressed.
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 10:06 PM   #3
Unregistered

Two Monitors side by side 1 tank

i would KILL for this feature~!! just have a special version for people with 2 monitors the same res that are side by side!!! i want! i want~!

please figure it out!
Old 09-25-2003, 12:01 AM   #4
Jim Sachs
Developer

A byproduct of the 3D background I'm working on will be two screens on dual monitors. Actually it's the left and right half of a wide tank.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive