Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 08-21-2003, 05:16 AM   #1
Unregistered

Cool Sound Problems on Mac

Hello-

I've just updated my Mac G3 (40gb, 256mb, Quicktime 6) with the MA Time version. I have to say...I love it!

However, after reading some of the posts in July....I too, am having problems with the bubble sound quiting. My sound lasts for about a minute and then it is gone! I have the newest versions of everything installed, so this is very confusing to me.

Also, is there a way to deselect one particular fish in the configure menu? I hate that Lionfish. (Sorry, but I like the cute little colored ones.)

Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!

Hilary
Old 08-21-2003, 04:36 PM   #2
Michael Babin
Mac Development

Glad to hear you are enjoying MA Time. Sorry to hear about the sound problems you are encountering. Can you send me an Apple System Profiler report with the details of your system configuration (save a report, StuffIt, then attach to e-mail message to mbabin@orderndev.com)? Additionally, can you tell me if you have external speakers attached? If so, are they USB speakers?

As to "deselecting" a fish, there currently is no way to do so, short of setting the fish selections to something other than random. We're considering ways to allow you to weight/rate the fish so they show up more or less often (depending on the weighting) when selected to fill a random slot (right now, they are all equally weighted). No time frame to announce on when or if such a feature will be included, but it is under consideration.

If you don't care for the particular set of fish chosen to fill your random selection slots, you can hit the spacebar twice (like a double-click, but using the spacebar instead) to have a new set of fish selected.
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003, 06:40 PM   #3
Unregistered

Thank You

Thanks very much Michael. I just sent you my system profile. Hopefully it will help. Keep up the great work for all of us Mac users, it is VERY much appreciated!!
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive