Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 04-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
RayGlover
Registered

MA 3.2 File locations?

Where do you put your own logos and music for MA 3.2?
There are no sub-folders in
Program Files(x86)/SereneScreen/Marine Aquarium 3

I can't even find the CanonGuitar.sgt file.

Ray Glover
RayGlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
cjmaddy
Registered

In Windows 7, the CanonGuitar.sgt file and your own logos etc should be found in... C:\Users\"Your user name"\AppData\Roaming\Marine Aquarium 3\

If you can not see the folders \AppData\Roaming\ etc. then you need to click on 'Show hidden files, folders and drives', via Start button\Control Panel\Folder Options\View\Advanced settings. Go down the list untill you see Hidden files and folders, then click on the option for 'Show hidden files, folders and drives'. Then click on 'Apply'.

That should fix it. You should then be able to go to C:\Users\"Your user name"\AppData\Roaming\Marine Aquarium 3\, where you will then find the CanonGuitar.sgt file and the other files.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
RayGlover
Registered

Thanks cjmaddy,

I have everything visible. I can get down to the... /Roming/Marine Aquarium 3, but all I see is 2 files MA3Logolist.lst and MA3Playlist.lst.

They are text files and cotain my current choice of Logo and Music respectively.

I still can't find the actual .sgt file gor music or the bmp or png for logos.

Ray
RayGlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I thought the default music and logo are built into the Aquarium. Try putting music and logo files in that directory and see what happens.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #5
Jim Sachs
Developer

Yes, the program contains its own default music and logo - they are not stored on your computer.

You can put your own files anywhere you like on your computer, and use the music and logo interfaces in the Aquarium to add them. The program will store the full path to your files in a playlist. In fact, each file can be in a completely different directory.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
cjmaddy
Registered

Your own music and logo files are placed in the respective MA3Logolist.lst and MA3Playlist.lst files by adding them via the MA3 settings menu.
The fact that CanonGuitar.sgt is present in my \AppData\Roaming\Marine Aquarium 3\ folder may be because I have been in the testing of MA3 from the start. You should find the list of your own chosen logos and music by looking in the above Logolist and Playlist.

Edit: - Too late! - Jim has just added that to his above post....
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows