Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 02-20-2007, 01:07 AM   #1
sharklover
Registered

How many white sharks?

I just ordered this today from amazon.com.How many white sharks will it let you put in it at one time?I didn't know about this product till today when I saw it on amazon then I found this site.I can't wait to see how this will look on my pc.I have marine aquarium 2.0 and it looks great so I know this will too.I collect shark stuff so this is a must have for me.Also I have a suggestion for future screensavers.If it's possible how about one with waterfalls and also one with deep see fishes and marine life.
sharklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:29 AM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Why didn't you buy it from LifeGlobe.com?
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #3
FishyBusiness
Registered

1 Highscore

Maybe they trust Amazon more than Lifeglobe?
Frank
FishyBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:17 AM   #4
sharklover
Registered

The reason I ordered it from amazon.com is because that was the first place I saw it.I just found out about this place.In the future however I probebly will order from here.I'll especially order shaks 3.0 from here when it comes out.Anyway How many white sharks can you drop in it at one time?I was watching the demo and I didn't see but one.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
Edgar
Prolific/SereneScreen Developer

1 Highscore

It depends on the tank configuration you are on. There are 8 configurations and each one cna have different type of sharks available to it.
There are 3 configurations that you can have up to 11 Sharks so I would say the max is 11 + 1 surprise Shark.
Edgar Tolentino
Prolific Developer

www.prolific.com
www.LifeGlobe.com
Edgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #6
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

There are some inconsistencies in it though. On the Open water setup you can choose both the Angel and Nurse shark which are pretty far from swimming pelagically. On one of the "Reef" setups (out of two) called "Blue Lagoon" IIRC, the choice of sharks is hard-coded which is pretty bad as there is a Blue Shark among those which is as far from a reef shark as you can get without opting for the arctic or deep-sea species...
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #7
sharklover
Registered

Thanks.I should be getting it tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:23 PM   #8
sharklover
Registered

Well I just received this screensaver and I'm pretty happy with it.Here is my review from amazon.com.

*******>********>
Sharks 2.0 This is a must have for shark collectors, February 19, 2007
*******>********>
Reviewer:Jeff Carter (Perry, Ga United States) - See all my reviews
If you loved marine aquarium you'll love sharks 2.0.Sharks looks good on the pc.There are 11 sharks which include the white shark,tiger,bull,mako,nurse shark,leapord shark,black tip reef,lemon,angel,blue and hammerheads.There is also a manta ray.The graphics look good and you can add fish or take them out.You can also add fog.It looks better without the fog thou.There is 3 screens which it will rotate between or you can set it to leave it on the one you like.You can also adjust the light.You also have the option of watching this in widescreen if you choose.There is also underwater sounds but you can cut the sound off if you wish.The sharks are very life like in this presentation.This is a must have for people that collect shark stuff or screen saver collectors.Even the box looks good.I recommend this product.

Old 02-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #9
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Glad you got it and like it. And the review is good too.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep