Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 09-27-2006, 05:44 AM   #1
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

Bubbles Problem with Audio

Hi, I have the goldfish and marine aquariums and just love them - big find - delighted. THe small problem is the small, low tone, about every four seconds, that I hear behind the bubbles when I play them through the desktop speakers (good quality ones) attached to my laptop computer. The tone thing is not audible on the built in notebook speakers. ANy suggestions welcome, I have thought of downloading again and reinstalling, but the problem is in both packages so I suspect I would have the same problem. Thanks for advice guys.

Rosalene in New Zealand (where SUmmer is coming - daylight saving next week!)
Rosalene Bradbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

PS - UPDATE: Solved my problem by getting a remote audio adapter - a little device that substitutes for my sound card but plugs into my machine - so takes all sound signals away from the noisy electronic environment (which was what was causing the problem) of the computer itself. Hope this is useful for anyone else in the same situation. Cheers Rosalene
Rosalene Bradbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows