Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > FlagPride
Notices

Old 04-01-2004, 11:06 AM   #121
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

You do? – What a coincidence!
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 11:36 AM   #122
feldon34
Forum Administrator

You got Michael good.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:38 AM   #123
MadBob
Guitar Man

hey when did I start this thread must have been very drunk as I cannot remember it, hmmm ... has some admin been abusing his privileges?
MadBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:51 AM   #124
MadBob
Guitar Man

Originally posted by grape_jellyfish
Do you realize how many house fires there will be now that you posted that???????
quick throw a flag on it!
MadBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 06:33 AM   #125
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 06:47 AM   #126
grape_jellyfish
Registered

And maybe a few books, although im not into that sort of thing.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....It's learning to Dance in the Rain.
grape_jellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 07:51 AM   #127
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

I recently downloaded all 5 seasons of Futurama. Today I watched Futurama season 5, episode 04, "A Taste of Freedom." It was so funny and exactly what this thread is about. One of the characters, Zoidberg, ate the Earth flag and everyone wanted to kill him for it. He hid out in his planet's embassy on Earth, after the Earthicans attacked it to arrest him, his planet's people came here and enslaved everybody. In the end, Zoidberg had to burn an Earth flag and hurl it at his planet's ship to free Earth. It was classic. It's a 224MB Movie Clip file. I wish there were some way for me to share it with everyone but my website doesn't have enough room. Any volunteers?
Patrick

Last edited by patscarr; 04-02-2004 at 11:15 AM.
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > FlagPride