Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
rctneil
Registered

Question Re-Adding Cannon

I know the answer to this has been posted within a thread someone but not not find it.

How can I readd the cannon song that came with Ma3 by default. I removed it from my playlist when i was trying out other songs?

Maybe a button could be added so that default music can be added back into the playlist?

Thanks

Regards,
Neil
rctneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by rctneil:
I know the answer to this has been posted within a thread someone but not not find it.

How can I readd the cannon song that came with Ma3 by default. I removed it from my playlist when i was trying out other songs?

Maybe a button could be added so that default music can be added back into the playlist?

Thanks

Regards,
Neil  
If you're running the installer version, remove all music from your playlist and then re-run the installation.

If all you want is the CanonGuitar (note - it's a Canon, nor a cannon) - then that will play even if nothing is in the playlist.

Given other past and present "bugs", you might also find a copy of CanonGuitar.sgt somewhere on your PC - do a search for it.

Or see post #43 in this topic: https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...?t=4850&page=3

Or, if you are running Windows XP, edit the file:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR ACCOUNT NAME\Application Data\Marine Aquarium 3\Ma3Playlist.lst and add the line:

CanonGuitar.sgt

[In Vista, the path is just a bit different]
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

While it's true that deleting the playlist will result in the creation of a new playlist with CanonGuitar as the only entry, it would also mean losing your playlist. You could also simply edit the playlist in Notepad, and insert the line "CanonGuitar.sgt" anywhere you want in the list.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium

Last edited by Jim Sachs; 05-17-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows