Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
techmater
Registered

Random fish question

When I select all random in earlier versions of this fantastic screensaver, there was the possibility of two or three of the same fish that would show up. I thought this was great! With this newest version of the Marine Aquarium 3 screensaver (version 9a with installer) and any version of the MA3 series for that matter, there seems to be only one of any species of fish that shows up randomly. I know that you can select multiple instances of a fish manually, but can something be done to get back the two or three of one species possibility in a random way?
techmater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Well, this has exactly the same feature that others have been asking for in the music playlist - "Don't repeat random choices". I doubt if I'll be removing this feature any time soon (the hordes that have been begging for the animated background objects would lynch me!) Anyone wanting more than one of a particular fish can just turn on as many as they want. They can always have multiple fish sets with different numbers of each fish, and automaically cycle through the sets.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
techmater
Registered

Big Grin

Thanks Jim, I'll try the "making multiple sets with recycling" idea and see how I like it. Anxiously awaiting the next animated object in the background!
techmater is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows