Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 04-13-2004, 11:05 PM   #1
b737
Registered

Sorry, little confused here.

Hey folks, please don't take this in a wrong way. I purchased the Shark Screensaver, also noted that I became part of a Beta thing. Ok, not sure how this works then. All the Beta's I have participated in before, you seemed to have some continual feedback...both from other folks in the beta and the developers/publishers. Recently, I made a post regarding some of my findings on this cool screensaver, had 1 reply and several views. So, is this mostly a lurk type of thing; were the developers don't respond to any observations..or did I perhaps post in a wrong area. I love the premise of this screensaver...fascinated by sharsk. Would like to see this rank right up there with the Marine Aquarium...hence my feedback. So, I'm just not exactly sure what if anything I'm supposed to do. Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave
b737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 05:46 AM   #2
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

no problem. sharks has been out for us forum members for quite some time. Although technically it is considered a beta, alot of things have been discussed already. Your thoughts are always welcome, and even though you may or may not get a response, your ideas are always logged and noted for future reference. There are several screensavers being worked on in mostly a rotating manner. Once a newer version of sharks comes out you will see more feedback and activity in this area so don't worry, you have already done exactly what you were supposed too.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 07:50 AM   #3
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Most of the ideas you suggested have been posted before, but you provided more detail and descriptions and this is greatly appreciated.

Prolific are committed to getting Sharks to look more realistic.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:01 PM   #4
b737
Registered

Thank You guys. Now I understand.
Dave
b737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep