Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
cohiba420
Registered

Smile MA3.2 for Mac

Hi Jim (and team!), Hope all is well! Just checking back in the forums here after a year or so and noticed the chatter about the 3.2 version of MA with an eel. Is this avail to download for Mac users? I have a keycode (been with ya since the first version of MA), and thought I read in the forum that its avail @ serenescreen.com. Unfortunately, they have version 3, but not 3.2 for Mac. Is this avail for a mac guy who loves his fishies?

Would love to update! (BTW... I work @ Yahoo!... and your screensaver is by far the most popular amongst my colleagues. Great to look around the office and see dozens of screens with your product on them... Keep up the great work!)
cohiba420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Sorry - Jim O'Connor doesn't have the Mac version of 3.2 ready yet. Stay tuned....
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
cohiba420
Registered

Cool

will do!! woot!
cohiba420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows