Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 05-28-2004, 09:53 AM   #1
spennyd
Registered

Problem with the screensaveer

When I activate the Fish screensaver, v.99L, it overrides my power settings and prevents my computer from going into standby or hibernation. I set my computer up to automatically go into standby after an hour or so, so I never turn it off. But with this screensaver activated it overrides that setting and the computer stays running all night long. I have NOT checked the box to "disable monitor sleep mode", so I would expect the monitor to still go into sleep mode...but it does not.

Has anyone else had/fixed this same problem in the past?

Thanks.
spennyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 10:19 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

...And your Model T Ford can't seem to keep up with today's freeway traffic. Why are you using .99L? There have been many updates over the last 4 years. Go to SereneScreen.com and download the latest version.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 03:43 PM   #3
feldon34
Forum Administrator

and possibly DirectX 9.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive