Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
scooby
Registered

Cool Hello and Help please

Hi all im a newbie and have been thinking of signing up and well i now have

I think this is one of the best screensavers out there,but i have downloaded the new beta3 7i (i think) my question is how do i turn of the writing top left hand side giving the fps etc ?
scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Because it's a Beta, the statistics in the upper left corner will always display. You can hide them by pressing the S key.

Welcome to the forums and welcome to the Marine Aquarium 3 Beta!!
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
scooby
Registered

Cool

Hello and thank you for your reply,so this option will not appear in the final version then ?
Old 12-14-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Hi Scooby,

And once again welcome to our forums. Glad you joined in.

As to the rest, no it will not remain that way. Right now Jim has it set to default to on since we are actually in Beta testing and those numbers are important.

Once we get out of the Beta stage Jim will set it to default to off. As for the rest, once the aquarium is running hit the space bar and then click the buttons there. there is allot more stuff you can change the settings on, and will be even more to come once we get out of the Beta stage and Jim can focus on adding features/functions instead of all of his focus going towards stability.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
scooby
Registered

Originally posted by Jav400:
Hi Scooby,

And once again welcome to our forums. Glad you joined in.

As to the rest, no it will not remain that way. Right now Jim has it set to default to on since we are actually in Beta testing and those numbers are important.

Once we get out of the Beta stage Jim will set it to default to off. As for the rest, once the aquarium is running hit the space bar and then click the buttons there. there is allot more stuff you can change the settings on, and will be even more to come once we get out of the Beta stage and Jim can focus on adding features/functions instead of all of his focus going towards stability.  
Hi thank you as for stability this end its fine i left running for at least 4 hours and no issues...Vista 32 bit....
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows