Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 07-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Vish
Registered

Feng Shui and Goldfish

I might sound wierd but I have to say this. Per Feng Shui , it is auspicious for your career to have 9 gold fishes (1 blak and 8 gold). It would be nice if the Screen Saver allows to have 9 gold fishes and let us choose which ones.
--Vish
Vish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:09 PM   #2
edaniels
Goldfish Aquarium Developer

Thanks for the tip, Vish... I'm a little hazy on the exact rules of Feng Shui. It's great to hear from someone who has more clarity on it.

Maybe I could someday add a special "Feng Shui" tank, which sets everything up for maximum auspiciousness, so you don't have to even know anything about Feng Shui in order to reap the benefits...?
----------------------------------
E R I C D A N I E L S, a n i m a t o r
Goldfish Aquarium Screensaver
----------------------------------
edaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #3
Wizwad
Only me...

LOL! Good idea, Eric.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
GuitarCrazyo
Registered

Feng Shui and Goldfish

I cant find OUBs feng shui info yet, but here is a very interesting related article about this:

"Feng shui is also at the heart of the battle of banks. Overseas Union Bank OUB has very sharp edges pointing at United Overseas Bank UOB — sharp edges are not good feng shui, especially for banks. So OUB built a platform in the middle resembling a chopping board to neutralise the sharp edges. Nearby Standard Chartered is also hurt by the sharp edges not to mention by the sculpture of a big bird sitting on a pile of money, with the tail facing Standard. To counter this, Standard has slanted almost everything in its building: the staircase at the entrance, every tile, ceiling, even planters and windows"
GuitarCrazyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows