Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 09-18-2003, 02:29 PM   #21
Panthera
Hygenius

Jav, yes I do have those bottons on the front of the monitor. Those are the buttons I'm using, but because I'm using the 'Digital Port" cable.. rather than the regular "Analog Port" (what most people use).. I'm pretty sure that is why I'm having this problem. I will try to switch these cables, and see if when I use the regular "analog port" that my 'postion' option is not greyed out.
Panthera Tigris Altaica
The largest living cat in the world, the Siberian Tiger possesses both
grace and beauty. Although it spends a lot of time hunting,
its reputation as a vicious killer is undeserved ....
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 06:12 AM   #22
raven
Perculiar Clownfish

Tried the widescreen version with black bars this time ( ran it in a window before ), my computer still can't handle it properly but Cliff is right: it's absolutely beautifull this way.
Remi
raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 01:32 PM   #23
Panthera
Hygenius

Welp, my monitor officially _____! I did switch the cable to the analog port, and that option that was greyed out before became accessibe.. and I do not have the option to squeeze my monitor screen down in height or width. I only have the option to move it up/down and left/right. My old cheap CRT monitor had this option and THIS one doesn't. It's ridiculous.
Panthera Tigris Altaica
The largest living cat in the world, the Siberian Tiger possesses both
grace and beauty. Although it spends a lot of time hunting,
its reputation as a vicious killer is undeserved ....
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 02:11 AM   #24
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

It could very well be because of the way a LCD monitor works. Can anyone else with a flat monitor concur or contradict the fact that adjusting vertical (or horizontal) size is impossible on a LCD monitor?

For now, I'd suggest you switch back to the DVI port from the VGA one. Digital should yield a better image.

/Tiny Query
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 05:18 AM   #25
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

I have vertical and horizontal size controls on mine.
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive