Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
dimerylaw
Registered

Marine Aquarium on an HDTV

Hello, I'm new to this forum but I do have a question. I tried to run my old version on my HDTV and it will not work on my 50" flat screen. My friend said that the resolution on the TV was not compatible with the MA program.

Question: Is there a version of MA that is compatibe with a 50" plasma screen resolution running from a computer to an HDTV?

Thanks! Carlton
dimerylaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Not sure why you had trouble running Marine Aquarium (or indeed any application) while your computer was plugged into an HDTV. But Marine Aquarium 3 has a much higher resolution coral background so should look really good on your 50" TV. Can you tell us what kind of cable you used from the computer to the TV, and what kind of computer you've got?
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
jleslie
Engineer

If you see a picture on the screen when the computer is connected then you want MA to use the same resolution as the computer - try choosing "automatic" in display settings inside MA.
John
jleslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive