Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
rctneil
Registered

Question Settings Panel Windows

I said I a previous thread that I would repost with more detail about something which could behave a lot better.

When in the settings panel, the majority of the buttons open a separate window for you to make the changes in. I have found that when you click ok at the bottom, that it makes the main menu window come back to the front but the window for the settings which you had just finished editing did not close and is still visible so after going in and out of several settings windows you tend to build up a stack of windows until you press ok on the main menu window to return to the aquarium.

Tidying that up would make the aqaurium really look much more professional than it already is and should stop less computer literate users getting confused.

Thanks

Regards,
Neil
rctneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Thanks, it's hard to think of everything.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows