Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X
Notices

Old 01-22-2007, 11:16 PM   #21
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Hi Alex,
You should proably edit your post and remove your e-mail address so you aren't picked up by web crawlers.
Please use the feedback form on the Order N Development web site. The purpose of that is to keep you from leaving your contact information in the open. I also have a simple path for tracking all contact that way then.

Talk to you later.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #22
Polcamilla
Registered

Oh! So *that's* what the PM meant.....yeah, I have the very last of the G5's, not an Intel Mac. Oh, well!
Polcamilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:10 PM   #23
pcalone

What's a web crawler?
Old 01-30-2007, 08:32 AM   #24
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

A program surfing web page looking for stuff. Search engines use such to gather information, but here it's one looking for instances of text with an "@" in the middle (i.e. email addresses) and harvesting them for spammers.

If you absolutely must post your address in a forum like this (or on your web page) it's better to write it like this: george . w . bush (a) whitehouse . gov or george dot w dot bush at whitehouse dot gov
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:39 AM   #25
hstrom
Registered

I can beta test with my Dual 3Gig Intel MacPro with NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500.
I miss my fish!
hstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #26
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

To our patient users, GA2 for Mac OS X (10.3 & 10.4) Universal is available.

Upgrades will be available at a reduced price.

Those who purchased March 1, 2007 or later will get a free upgrade to version 2.

This is our first upgrade with the shopping cart system, so it may be a bit bumpy.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X