Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 06-23-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
ayang90
Registered

Thumbs Down Great with xBack

First off I'd like to thank the creators for developing a Macintosh version. I discoverd the software via the Apple site, installed the demo and bought it 15 minutes later.

Anyway, for those Mac users who may not be aware there is a utility called xBack which allows you to run a screen saver as your desktop background. This way you can have Marine Aquarium running all the time!!! It does give your CPU quite a workout but if you have a dual CPU machine the impact is not that noticebale for general tasks.

Enjoy,

Alan
ayang90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
jgbackes
Registered

Why the thumbs down?

It works very well for me except when waking from sleep.

Why the thumbs down?

jeff

Originally posted by ayang90:
First off I'd like to thank the creators for developing a Macintosh version. I discoverd the software via the Apple site, installed the demo and bought it 15 minutes later.

Anyway, for those Mac users who may not be aware there is a utility called xBack which allows you to run a screen saver as your desktop background. This way you can have Marine Aquarium running all the time!!! It does give your CPU quite a workout but if you have a dual CPU machine the impact is not that noticebale for general tasks.

Enjoy,

Alan  
jgbackes is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive