Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
vmjr
Registered

Accross 2 screens or duped?

I have a two screen setup and I assumed that the Aquarium would spread across both screens and I would see fish swimming between screens. However, what I see is the same thing on both screens. Was I wrong in my assumption?
vmjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

You have downloaded Marine Aquarium 3 Beta 7n and are seeing the same image on both monitors?
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
cjmaddy
Registered

vmjr,

Since testing first started, I've been running all the MA3 betas on a two screen setup, and the only one that was showing the same thing on both screens was the recent Beta7m. This however was very quickly replaced by Beta7n.

You have definitely not been duped. - If this is your first trial run with MA3, and you downloaded Beta7m, then you have just been very unfortunate!
This is a beta after all. - You should always download the latest, and check the feedback on this forum!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I'm just confirming that he didn't download MA2.6 and post in this forum by accident.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
Old 12-29-2008, 10:34 AM   #5
vmjr
Registered

I re-downloaded and have now have Beta 7n and it's behaving like I thought it would, spreading across two screens. I will keep testing.
vmjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:42 AM   #6
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Excellent news. You are welcome to share the details of your computer setup, graphics card, etc.
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows