Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 01-14-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Keycode Central gone from SereneScreen.com

Seems impossible to retrieve lost keycodes now.

I click on Keycodes and it takes me here:
https://www.prolific.com/store/error...ogin_incorrect

No matter how many times I login, it is just trying to sell me stuff and I don't see anywhere to view or request my keycodes.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

I'll alert Prolific.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

The link has been fixed. It's not the link that Morgan posted above, but the real Keycode link on the SereneScreen.com page.
http://www.serenescreen.com/support/lostkeycode.php
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Now it's basically a caveat emptor. If you can't figure out the Keycode retrieval system at Prolific (who can?) then e-mail us.

On the Prolific site, even if you are logged in, you are offered in at least 2 places to Login, which is very confusing. When you are logged in, all offers to login should disappear and be replaced by a Logout link. And there is nothing about Serial numbers, Keycodes, Product Codes, etc. Only "Order History" which if you click randomly about eventually gives you a list of things you've ordered, but since 99L, 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 are no longer products that Prolific sells, they simply show "Product Deleted".

I can understand why Prolific wanted to move to 1 system, but it needs to be the same level of ease of use that SereneScreen.com now enjoys.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive