Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > FlagPride
Notices

Old 09-08-2004, 06:28 AM   #1
bugsymcd24
PC Professional

where'd eveyone go?

Did this project fall off the face of the earth....??? any new news?
bugsymcd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
taiwan
Registered

looks like it....
"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." --Winston Churchill
taiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 07:09 AM   #3
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I could be wrong, but I am thinking that perhaps the success or failure of this product is being measured by how well it does in businesses and government offices (where they could sell potentially tens of thousands of copies in large contracts). I think sales to end users like us are purely coincidental.

I know they have gone out of their way to add an interface to add your own photos, plus FlagPride has retail presence at Fry's with a VERY attractive box.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 03:51 AM   #4
bugsymcd24
PC Professional

Well, I thought th ementioned a while back that they were working on making the flags look a little more realistic..and a few other improvements....maybe they decided it wasn't worth the effort....???
I use to skinny dip, now I chunky dunk!
bugsymcd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 02:42 AM   #5
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
I thought they are going to implement the sound effects of winds for different wind speed, and the flipping sound of flags.

And other things like random rendering clouds, the scene starts up with flag rising from the pole and when cycle to the next flag, it'll falls down before the screen fad out into dark, and of coures, with a check box [] Rising/Falling flag on transition so the use can turn off the feature if they don't like, furthermore, the ropes for the flag should be there and clinking the pole with metallic sound effect (the animation of rope should be implement along with rising/falling flag too, if there's any!)

Too bad we can only dream about these great features
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:06 AM   #6
enigma63941
Registered

It just seems like Prolific hasn't updated all of their products in a long time .
enigma63941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:20 PM   #7
Keithmj
Registered

Not much going on..I really like the products or I wouldn't have bought them but would like to see someone answer questions or respond some so we know that someone is home..If you know what I mean..Cheers..Keithmj
Keithmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:41 PM   #8
Lostboy
SquirrelFish

I purchased Marine Aquarium, Goldfish, and Sharks right away. I've always been a little tempted to get Flags, but for now it just doesn't seem like enough for $14.95. If it was $5, I'd buy it just because. But what I'm hoping for is more features, mainly something else in the background. I'd then gladly buy this one too.
Lostboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 03:22 PM   #9
Keithmj
Registered

Originally posted by Lostboy:
I purchased Marine Aquarium, Goldfish, and Sharks right away. I've always been a little tempted to get Flags, but for now it just doesn't seem like enough for $14.95. If it was $5, I'd buy it just because. But what I'm hoping for is more features, mainly something else in the background. I'd then gladly buy this one too.  
Hi..I bought the Flags and I think it is worth the amount that they charge. You can even make your own flags to fly. It would be nice to have a few more options to play with. The thing I would like to see changed in sharks is the option for the Great White that shows up now and then even if you don't want it to..Cheers..Keithmj
Keithmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > FlagPride