Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Logo Downloads and Help
Notices

Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 PM   #21
dwelsh
Registered

OK. I actually have GARFIELD in my crystal. It looks very cool. The only thing left is to figure out how to get that darn blank square out of the crystal now (the one i mentioned above, from trying to put my own bitmp in there). I cant find the file to delete that will get rid of that blank square. Help please. Thanks.
dwelsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #22
dwelsh
Registered

By GEORGE, miracle of MIRACLES!!! It (the blank square) is gone and
everything is working fine again. Thanks for your
help.

Maybe someday i'll get brave and try to create my own
logo. But for now, i'm just thrilled to have Garfield
(and i added your horse logo) and NO darn blank
square!

Right now i'm scared that if i try to add my own logo,
that i'll mess it all up again. That being the case,
as stated above - i'll just stick with my horse and
Garfield and NO BLANK SQUARE! ;-)

Thanks again and take care.

Dean
dwelsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:14 AM   #23
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

When you say "file", do you really mean a file or is it a folder (i.e. containing files)? If so the files aren't in the correct place just yet. The screensaver looks for the logos in the specific folder Feldon30 mentioned. It doesn't look in subfolders.

If I understand everything correctly you should move all the files (open the "from" folder and select all the logo files, Press [Ctrl] and [X] to mark the files for moving, go to the "to" folder and press [Ctrl] and [V] to perform the actual move of them).

/Tiny We'll Get This
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Logo Downloads and Help