Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 04-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
jft
Registered

MA3 and 3D Vision

Hi,

I've just bought a 3D vision kit from Nvidia and replace my 19" display by a 23" Alienware (before : 24" + 19" - now : 23" + 24").

I have two questions :

1. MA3 is displayed in 3D on the 23" and I've found no option to switch this off if wanted.

2. The auto pan option has no more effects. Is this because the total width of my display is now 1920 x 2 (prev. 1920 + 1280) ?

Thanks for your excellent work. I'm using MA since version 0.99.

Regards

Jacques
jft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

1. Marine Aquarium 3 has no knowledge of any 3D glasses or other setup you may have. It just sends 3D data to the graphics card and leaves it up to the card and your display to do the work of displaying it. If you do not want the 3D effect, disable the 3D feature of your display.

2. Marine Aquarium 3 has a width of about 2 widescreen (16:9) displays, so if you can't pan, then you are probably seeing the entire Aquarium.

Check out this photo:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...oral-names.jpg

Can you see everything in that picture (except the titles of course) at once?
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows