Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 07-29-2007, 08:45 PM   #1
Valatros
Registered

Dual Monitor Setup

Im trying to get this screen saver to run on two monitors(full version) but, there is no checkbox that has 'Use multiple monitors' as the FAQ lead me to believe. there is however, a section in the bottom left that lets me pick a monitor. but it doesnt work. I'm running windows XP professional. if this wont work on windows(some of the things i've read suggest it might not) then could i somehow DISABLE multiple monitors, so i could use my program UltraMon to run this screen saver on my primary monitor and something else on the secondary? currently it blacks out my secondary monitor when i try, rather then displaying the proper screen saver. it doesnt do this with other combinations of screen savers, so i assume its some sortof setting thats not on the actual tab while running the screen saver.

-Thanks in advance,

Valatros

P.S. sorry for the text heavy post!
Valatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:05 AM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure why, but out-of-the-box, Marine Aquarium is set to BLANK on all monitors but the Primary one. Select each monitor and make sure the checkbox [X] Blank is not checked.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive