Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2002, 02:22 PM   #41
Lightfeather

angry... me? no! Never ^_~

You know... I never thought about an angry emoteicon. I never had the need for one. ^_~ If someone hurts my feelings or makes me upset in a fourm I usually just cry. ;_;

But if you look at XP sideways it looks like a squinty eyed dude sticking his toung out.

That is microsoft laughing at you.
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:50 PM   #42
pipbal
Registered

ooops

Hey Jim ,

you where always saying no stupid things in the aquarium like chests and divers etc....

What do you think with the crystal version .......?

What would you do if a big company ask you to put a Ba*by in the tank or a big Le*o block ?

Al i want to say is that your product is great dont make it a comic book.
Better 2 burn out then 2 fade away
Old 05-13-2002, 03:13 PM   #43
Jim Sachs
Developer

The whole idea of the Corporate version is to take all the silly ideas that companies have asked for (logos on the fish, divers, etc.) and just give them a simple, tasteful quartz rock with their logo etched into it.

Once again -- this version is not for the public. It is only licensed to companies which will keep it within their walls. Employees are not allowed to take that version home or share it with anyone. There is no reason to concern yourself with it.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Old 05-13-2002, 05:02 PM   #44
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Keep it within their walls? Where's the advertising value in that? Actually, Jim, this corporate version seems like it would be best used as a free gift, handed out by sales reps to customers. Why would the company care if their own employees see this beautiful screensaver with their logo in it? I would give out a free copy with each purchase of a thousand dollars or more, or something like that.
Patrick
Old 05-13-2002, 07:31 PM   #45
Jim Sachs
Developer

What they asked for was a version which would be installed on all computers in large corporations. When they buy large-volume licenses, they get this special version with their company logo on it.
Jim Sachs
Old 05-13-2002, 07:50 PM   #46
Socrates
Sage

Geez. Unless someone is atually interested in buying a hundred or a thousand licenses, maybe it's time to let it go.

Because unless you are going to shell out the money, you aren't the customer on this version.

For example. I think the Dodge Viper is a completely retarded looking POS. And you know who could give a rat's ass... DODGE. Because I couldn't buy the thing anyway. I'm not the target market. Rich guys with small equipment are.

(BTW, rich guys with small equipment feel free to comment away.)
Bat rays? We don't need no stinking bat rays!
Old 05-13-2002, 08:42 PM   #47
Jim Sachs
Developer

Oh, yes -- It's MORE than time to let it go.
Jim Sachs
Old 05-13-2002, 09:24 PM   #48
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Especially with rude comments towards people who like Vipers, I think it's time to close this thread.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
Closed Thread
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive