Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 01-05-2007, 03:41 AM   #1
andyslater
Registered

trying to reach tech support...

Hi,

I bought an upgrade to Marine Aquarium on 23 December, and am having trouble with the reg code.

So... I've emailed customer support at service@serenescreen.com and ppiadmin@prolific.com several times about it, but have received no reply at all, some two weeks later.

Does anyone have any suggestions about who I should contact in order to get the problem resolved?

The original product was great - but I'd love to get the upgrade working.

Help!!

Andrew
andyslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:04 AM   #2
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

What is your problem with the code? Are you sure you are entering it correctly? Make sure there are no extra spaces anywhere when you enter it.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:58 AM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

Because of the holidays Prolific Tech support is way behind with emails. Emailing several times just clogs up the system even further.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:34 AM   #4
feldon34
Forum Administrator

The registration code should be part of your name, followed by 15 letters and numbers. Make sure you're not trying to enter the customer number.

If you bought an upgrade to Marine Aquarium 2.6, make sure you have installed 2.6 and are entering your keycode into the right version.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
andyslater
Registered

Thanks, guys. The problem would seem to be that I've been sent an upgrade code for the CD version, rather than the download version. (My old version was a download version for which I still have the reg code.)

In view of Jim's comments about the mail backlog, I'll wait until the support guys get back to me with a solution.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:19 AM   #6
andyslater
Registered

Still no response at all from tech support, Jim: can you confirm whether the mail backlog has been cleared yet?

Regards,

Andrew
Old 01-15-2007, 10:51 AM   #7
Jim Sachs
Developer

It turns out that there was a mail glitch and a bunch of emials were sent to the Junk bin. Auden has been going through them manually. Send me your info my private message, and I'll check on your case.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive