Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
zeeric
Registered

strange bug on vista and intel 965 family

hello when i use MA3 beta on a laptop under vista 32 and intel 965 family, the back of the screen seems to not refresh... fishes are like pencils. it's only on this laptop
zeeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:58 AM   #2
zeeric
Registered

sorry for this post
i update my driver with a new intel one and this disappear... so i would have done this before posting sorry
Old 01-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
Yodelking
yodeler

1 Highscore

Great that you posted back after updating the drivers, and nice to hear it solved the problem.
Yodelking - För god att kolsyra!
Yodelking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #4
Jim Sachs
Developer

Yes, thanks for letting us know that the new drivers dixed the problem. This is often the case.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #5
zeeric
Registered

i think that i have a little problem with vista (or perhaps with this poor graphic gpu), which is not the fault of MA3, sometimes, there is little "saccades" which block the fishes 1/5th seconde... i have the same on a game and not on other games (why i don't know). perhaps vsync which seems to be more difficult to be perfect on vista computers than on xp computers... so for people who hav a "good" cpu but a vista and 965 and wide screen, download last intel drivers (12/2008), modify vista params in order to avoid indexation and others HD consumers and you will have MA3 at 40 im/s which is very good for such a gpu, thanks Jim
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows