Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 06-07-2006, 08:42 AM   #1
enhancedvibes
Registered

shark jaws?

i just purchased this shark screensaver v2 but unfortunately i cant use it at home cause my computer is old and slow...so i use it at work where i can look at sharks swimming all day...i love it!

i certainly dont have the time to read all these posts, but of the ones ive read i dont see anyone mentioning the lack of teeth on the sharks! (aside from the great white of course who has to have teeth because it is the only shark that swims up to the front of the tank and opens its jaws)...i hope this is something that can be worked on for an upgrade or something
enhancedvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:27 AM   #2
Willabong
Registered

I agree totally with you on "Lack of teeth", this omission and the lack of a genuine dual screen mode such as the one in Marine Aquarium, stops me from using this screen saver. But I would gladly Buy/Upgrade to a version that has both of these features!
I don't think this will ever happen though, as development on the sharks screen saver seems to have stopped?
Willabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep