Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 06-19-2003, 12:47 AM   #1
Tornado Tom
Tommy Turtle

Cool changing yellow tang name

hey Jim! How does one change the name Yellow Tang.

I want to put say Turtle Tommy or something inplace of it. lol!
14 Little Fish Needs A
New Larger Aquarium!
Tornado Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 01:52 AM   #2
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Hi Tom!

I think the name you wanna call out for help situations on this board is either Morgan (Feldon27) or Michael (Jav400) as they are the ones that maintain it. Jim is "just" the guy/hero/whatever who wrote the Aquarium.

As for your question:
When you have 30 posts (I think it's 30) the option to change that text will make itself available under the "My settings" button at the top of he screen (just below a lil' b/w cat actually).

/Tiny Title
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 03:22 AM   #3
Panthera
Hygenius

Hmm is it 30 posts now? It use to be 10 when I joined a few months ago.. but maybe it's changed.
Panthera Tigris Altaica
The largest living cat in the world, the Siberian Tiger possesses both
grace and beauty. Although it spends a lot of time hunting,
its reputation as a vicious killer is undeserved ....
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 04:26 AM   #4
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Not likely. I think it was 30 at first, but then Morg changed it – It's just me being a little slow (Really, really really first, Morgan changed it manually for members that had become regulars here).

My Tiny Mistake
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 07:04 AM   #5
feldon34
Forum Administrator

And please don't create 10 frivolous posts trying to get the # up so you can change it...

Get used to using the forum and navigating your way around first before customizing everything.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 05:40 PM   #6
Tornado Tom
Tommy Turtle

Me Happy Now!
14 Little Fish Needs A
New Larger Aquarium!
Tornado Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows