Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 01-08-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
Jim Sachs
Developer

Possible Problem with Customer Support emails

Prolific is looking into reports of lost emails over the last couple of weeks. Auden just spoke with a customer who verified that they had sent 3 emails, but none showed up at Prolific. The problem may be limited to AOL customers, as the city library in Burbank has reported that they have been getting complaints from AOL customers for the past several weeks regarding lost emails.

Efforts are underway to track down the problem.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
DesignRox
Registered

I purchased the Marine Aquarium Version 2.6 Upgrade for Windows recently.
After installing the update version, I attempted to enter the registration code for the purchase. That was not accepted. I looked up the original registration code from the original purchase of Marine Aquarium, and tried using that code on version 2.6 update. Neither code works. The FAQ webpage displays nothing but the catagories for FAQ. It was by searching Google I came upon this website. I am registered for this website as of today. While I understand that every business experiences glitches from time to time, it seems possible that (1) the communicating through emails
is still a problem, not even a reply to note they are experiencing problems. (2) the registration code problems continue to occur. It would be helpful if you could provide a customer service number to phone. (the website offers none) I would like to continue using the product, without viewing a "BUY NOW" reminder every time I sit at my computer. Can you help?
DesignRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:06 PM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

Send me your info by Private Message, and I'll pass it along to Prolific.

There seems to be a surge in emails caught in spam filters lately, both on the Prolific end and the customers' end. Just a few minutes ago a customer found several Prolific replies in their Junk mail box.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive