Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 11-16-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

Starfish on my wall

Hi
LOVE your products - and especially the marine aquarium - can't wait for the updates. I am writing a PhD on a wide screen laptop, with fish swimming around my documents and the bubbles playing, fabulous.

Question: How do I get the starfish to climb the wall??? I 'allow' it to, but he seems floor based. Is it just the luck of the draw?

Cheers from New Zealand
Rosalene
Rosalene Bradbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:35 PM   #2
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

You have to let him do so, but the only way he will is if you leave the aquarium lighting set where it will cycle. He will only go up in the dark.

Glad you are enjoying the aquarium so much, and Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Right, like Jav400 said, first you have to make sure the "Starfish allowed on glass" and "Automatic lights" boxes are both checked. You can do this by hitting the space key while the screensaver is running, which will bring up the settings panel. Then you just have to wait. The starfish will only make the jump from gravel to glass if he is very close with one or two arms already on the glass, and it has to be dark.
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:43 AM   #4
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

Thanks guys; Really appreciate you (and the wall climbing advice.) Heading for the dark.

Rosalene
Rosalene Bradbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive