Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X
Notices

Old 08-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
seang
Registered

Embarassed Version 3.2 cant limit to only main monitor

I just updated from the original 3.0 beta, there seems to be a performance issue, I have 3 monitors, my machine is a 27 imac with 2 ext displays (27 1920*1080 and 24 1200*1920)

note the 24 is in vertical rotation

When I try to run in screensaver it seems to limit my fps to 19-29 however if I run application I am getting a few hundred even if I span 2 displays (cant get it to other though)

So I understand my configuration is unique and therefor might not work well but I think previous versions alowed to limit to primary display? blacking out other 2?

Keep up the good work guys
seang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Michael Babin
Mac Development

Main screen only

In the System Preferences Desktop & Screen Saver panel, there is an option ("Main screen only", or similar) that should be available if you have multiple displays connected to your system. Make sure that option is on if you only want the screen saver to be displayed on your main screen (blacking out the others).
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3.2, fps, multi, primary, vertical
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X