Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
Crisci
Registered

Adding new music

Right now, I see Canon in D. Is there any more music available or how do I add music?
Crisci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Just use the Music Playlist interface to navigate your way to any music you have on your computer. Many people keep downloaded music in their My Documents/My Music folder, so that might be a good place to look. MP3 files, AIFF files, MIDI, WAV ... the program will accept almost any type of music files. Adding them to the playlist does not copy the actual music file, it just adds the song's name and path to the playlist.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
vochore
Registered

not sure what was changed from the earlier beta,s but the last update i did which is version beta 9a. i can now only add 1 song at a time...previous versions i was able to left click my mouse and choose multi. songs at 1 time to add.
vochore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
Jim Sachs
Developer

It was getting too easy to confuse the system, so I changed it to one entry at a time.
Jim Sachs
Old 03-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
flyingfish
Registered

I've been in Costa Rica snorkeling. Saw some nice fish for the aquarium. I had a problem with adding a batch of music just before I left and was going to to try it again tonight and see what the problem was when I saw this thread. It locked up my system and had to shut down to get out. So if one at a time solves the problem I'll do it that way.
flyingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
Jim Sachs
Developer

Multi-selection boxes open up a whole can of worms, so it's a lot safer just choosing items one at a time. Some day I might do some reaserch on how to safely load hundreds of songs at a time, but for now there are more pressing matters to take care of.
Jim Sachs
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows