Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 10-02-2003, 04:31 AM   #1
brucedenis
Registered

Big Grin jaggies or jolts to picture

I purchased Mac OS version one hour ago and my wife immediately noted the constant tremor or stutter on the screen spoiling the smooth serene experience.

I registered to find out what to do and saw posts about the Jaggies. There is no doubt there is a problem .
Bruce Cook
brucedenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:56 AM   #2
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Hello Bruce,

I am sorry that you are having animation which isn't smooth. Could you please supply some information about your machine, the OS you are using, and the frame rate (press the "s" key and it will display in the lower left corner)? This will help us to know what is going on.

Thanks,
Jim O'Connor
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 01:08 AM   #3
brucedenis
Registered

Re Jagies

Jim
Thanks for your prompt reply.
My system has sorted itself out. At first the table for selecting fish etc was almost blank and I had no fish as I tried to fix the "tremor" problem.

Later after attempting to use it a few times, it suddenly began to work very well. The tremor had been most noticeable in the bubbles as they stopped for a moment every few seconds.

It now is great. Sorry to have bothered you but when the wife expresses disappointment I have to seek a solution Bruce Cook
brucedenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive