Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
Indianatone
Registered

Smile Nvidia Geforce 7600 dual LG L227WTG monitor issue on second monitor

Computer: Asus K8NE 2.2 Ghz with 3gb ram, Windows XP SP3, XFX Geforce 7600 GS 512mb ram. MA3 beta 6 version SB12.3.0.949.

On the display settings tab, if I set monitor 1 & 2 for automatic display mode once the screensaver runs the background on monitor 2 is garbled. If I take a screen grab of this it does not show but I recorded it on my camera. If I set the display mode to the native resolution of the monitors 1680 x 1050 the error does not occur. I am using NVidia’s latest driver version 178.24_geforce_winxp_32bit_english_whql.exe.

Weird. Once the image is corrupted it will remain so until a reboot. I have no issues with any other program on my computer.

http://home.comcast.net/~indianatone/IMGP1143.AVI
http://home.comcast.net/~indianatone/IMGP1142.JPG

Warning large files
Indianatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

This is some kind of driver problem, and has been reported. Until we can find out what's really going on, switching the offending monitor to 16-bit seems to cure the problem.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

That is what I have now. But I also have something new. If I hit the "f" key I get the window like I should and it pans and everything, but........... The fish are frozen. They do not move. Also when I hit the F again my main monitor that gets the weired settings is now moved to the other monitor (17") wide screen.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows