Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 05-21-2001, 11:08 PM   #1
grape_jellyfish
Registered

just to say thank you

I really enjoy this screensaver, after I downloaded the demo version it did'nt take me long to decide to buy it. I've never seen a screensaver that can even be compared with this one. I would like to thank Jim Sachs and all of his helpers for all the hard work that went into this. What he has done and is planning on doing goes beyond anything I could ask for. I don't know if this can be considered a new topic but I wanted to express my appreciation ( not sure if I spelled that right) for a job well done.

Sandy

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....It's learning to Dance in the Rain.
grape_jellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 03:05 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Re: just to say thank you

Thanks, it's good to see a smiling face among all the tears and frowns.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 03:24 AM   #3
FishyBusiness
Registered

1 Highscore

Re: just to say thank you

Sandy,

I welcome you to the Sachs community. I, too, have enjoyed his work for awhile now. I was and still am glad that someone like Jim has put together this screen saver.

P.S. If your not sure how to spell something, you can go here: www.m-w.com/home.htm I visit it all of the time.
Frank
FishyBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 09:13 AM   #4
Darkfalz
Banned

Thanks too :-)

I actually bought this before even having a 3D card! That's how much faith I had in it. I downloaded the demo version, and although it only ran at about 2 fps (software D3D emulation) I could picture how incredible it'd be with all 7 fish on a real 3D card.

A few days later I got my Voodoo5 and, although I was expecting it to be pretty, I was blown away by the look and fluidity of it.

Thanks too Jimbo!
Darkfalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2001, 05:53 PM   #5

Thanks

GREAT WORK Jim. I was amazed at how well it looked on my Radeon 64 DDR. I thought it looked good on my buddies, it is incredible on my machine.
Old 05-24-2001, 06:50 PM   #6
valeryan
Registered

Re: Thanks

I just wanted to add my 2 bits to this. I think that what Jim is doing here is amazing as far as the SS is concerned, but what I really want to commend Jim on is the amount of support he gives all of us addicts. Whenever we have the slightest problem he comes running to fix it and he listens to all of our requests and complaints. How many developers do you know that get this involved with their users?

I think it is really great and I feel like I am a part of this program and that my input really counts because Jim will give any of us his personal time and attention to any problems that arise. So thanks Jim not only for you program but also for being such a great and friendly guy.

Vale
Eternally Someone Else
valeryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 10:52 AM   #7

AMEN!

Not only has he given us this amazing aquarium of miraculous achievement at a fair price, He also
tries to heal all the ailing systems that come unto him while at the same time constantly lifting his creation to even greater heights of beauty and joy. We give you thanks Jim, with joy and praise for all you have done and for giving us faith and hope in our systems.

Please forgive me if I offend anyone.

Old 05-25-2001, 06:02 PM   #8
Lostboy
SquirrelFish

Thank You

You give pixels life, what others only wish they could do. You are a great artist and this is the best digital canvas I’ve ever seen painted on. Your additional plans for the future seem nearly impossible but I know you are building this with heart and will succeed to create this tiny world inside of my monitor.

Thank you.
Lostboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive