Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 03-24-2003, 05:25 PM   #61
ROBERT CRONSHAW
TheMissingLink

Go on then i.ll join in this one,although i only rgistered with the forum a few days ago i too have been a user since pre serenescreen days(.99e or f i think) will i have been added to your list and can i expect keycode in the next few days? I'm only leaving this post as i seem to remember having a bit of trouble acquiring the v1.1 keycode.
ROBERT CRONSHAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 06:11 PM   #62
Franklin J. Flocks
Registered

A free upgrade even for us CD holders for 90 days- How nice! -
Thanks much. - Hope the plan doesn't change again before
it actually happens.
Franklin J. Flocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 06:48 PM   #63
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Keycodes

1. Our own CEO only "just" got his keycode today about 2 hours ago. We are small, but dedicated.

2. One of the problems with having a fan site where the person who runs it wants to actually travel backwards in time so he can be the first to publish it (even before us), is that sometimes he is privy to info that is in the planning stage.

however, even "he" will back me up that any changes that we ever make are always to the benifit of the users.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 06:55 PM   #64
Bubbadude
Registered

I would like to introduce myself to the forum, I'm new to the forum but not to the MSS as I was one of the early beta testers of it. I think Jim and Morgan do a great job on here trying to keep up with everything. I to am very excited about getting the new version, but also realize the nightmare they must be going thru to get all the new keycodes out. Lets just give them a chance to do their work and be calm.
Bubbadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 12:34 AM   #65
RadRick
Registered

Are these still being sent out? I haven't received one. Same email address for last 2.5years. I never got MAT info either.

I appreciate any suggestions.

rick
RadRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 02:08 AM   #66
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by RadRick
Are these still being sent out? I haven't received one. Same email address for last 2.5years. I never got MAT info either.

I appreciate any suggestions.

rick
It is unfortunately possible that because you registered *so long ago* that your information was entered by hand and/or mis-entered. And then during the Version 1.1 upgrade, you might have been "forced through" without creating a full customer database entry. I could be wrong though.

I would e-mail Service@SereneScreen.com if you don't get anything soon.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 02:19 AM   #67
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

Thumbs Up Keycode update

I am still actively sending out thousands of keycodes each day. When this is done, if you are not included on our first mailing list batch, we will provide a method on our website to upgrade your code.

Thanks for your continued patience.

-Jim
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 01:05 PM   #68
RadRick
Registered

very good ... Thanx for the update ..!!

rick
RadRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 04:01 AM   #69
Caracarn
Registered

My email address changed since I originally bought the Aquarium 2 years ago, so I sent an email to Serenescreen informing them of the old and new addresses. They replied with a list of things I needed to give them before they would give me a new key, such as old key, credit card numbers etc. I gave them all that (except the date of purchase which I had no idea about) and havent heard back.

I sent another email with the same info which was 24 hours ago and still nothing.

old email address was camerons@dingoblue.net.au
new email address cstephen@iinet.net.au

Problems like this will probably go away if you stop changing the damn key! This will be my 3rd since I bought it.

Anyway congrats on a fine screensaver.
Caracarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 12:17 PM   #70
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I forsee the possibility of a "change my e-mail" button IN the Aquarium in the future.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
Old 03-26-2003, 07:24 PM   #71
Garmonbozia
Banned

Just a personal thanks to Jim for his effort in getting me a key. I can't help but think without him, I never would have got it.

*for all of you who have not received yours - please don't take this message as permission to bug Jim, as I have*

Thanks Jim.

...Garmonbozia/just some guy
Garmonbozia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 02:30 AM   #72
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Dunno about never. It sounds like they are going to wrap up the MA2 upgrade in a few days.

I am coordinating with Prolific on the keycode situation so that my lists are prepared/ready for the next rollout. This is going to improve a LOT by the next download.
Old 03-27-2003, 08:20 AM   #73
shellman
Registered

Could you post a notice after the last batch goes out? That way people who havent received a key will know when to start panicing! ;P
shellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 10:06 AM   #74
aczeisler
Registered

Smile No Key Code Yet!

I am confused about the key code situation. I keep hearing that it will be out "in a few days." It has been 8 days since I politely requested it and no luck yet. Now, I am not trying to get "bumped ahead in line" like someone in the company accused me of in the only e-mail I received 8 days ago. I am just trying to find out when I should expect my key code to be e-mailed to me. Any polite response would be appreciated.
Thank you.
aczeisler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 10:27 AM   #75
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

aczeisler,

I wish I could give you some definative news. Key codes are being sent out daily according to people who are registered on the forum, then people who just registered by email. Hopefully you are in the latter group and should receive one shortly. We are talking codes for thousands of people, so it does take some time. Once Prolific runs through all the existing codes that they have in their lists, then they are planning on putting up a send in your old key code form on their site where you should be able to get one in short order if for some reason you aren't on the standard list. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I don't have access to check lists and see where you are, or what individual status might be for any particular person.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 11:52 AM   #76
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by shellman
Could you post a notice after the last batch goes out? That way people who havent received a key will know when to start panicing! ;P
Absolutely. This will be a prominent note.
Old 03-27-2003, 05:18 PM   #77
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Last batch out.

The last batch has been shipped.

So if you did not get your code, then send an email to Service@SereneScreen.com
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 08:24 PM   #78
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

UPDATE STATUS:

And you can now upgrade yourself here:

https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...&threadid=1435

-Jim
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com

Last edited by feldon34; 03-28-2003 at 10:17 PM.
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive