Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 11-13-2002, 02:33 PM   #1
Gerty
Somewhat Confused

Lionfish

Is this just my imagination or did my lionfish get smaller? I seem to remember him being a little larger. Maybe it is because I have been so busy at work lately and the screen saver hasn't been on as much as before (and I haven't had a chance to sit and day dream watching the fishies swimming around). If anyone else has noticed this OR if I am losing my mind, will someone please let me know?? Ha Ha.
Thanks,
Gerty
Gerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 02:44 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

The Lionfish hasn't changed. Is it in the back of the tank?
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 02:59 PM   #3
Gerty
Somewhat Confused

crazy

Yep, just as I figured.... I am going crazy!!! I kinda figured it had not changed that it just looked different to me because I haven't seen him in a while. I did think at first maybe it was because he was in the back of the tank, but I've checked and it looks the same (well, a little smaller when he's back there, but not a big time change). Anyway, thank you for responding, Jim, and I do know that it was just me (and/or my eyes).
Gerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive