Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 01-13-2006, 02:36 AM   #1
gwhntr
Registered

Love it

Howdy ya'll,

I'm new to this whole computer stuff, but I've always been obsessed with sharks, even when i was growing up in Nebraska.

Ladies and gentlemen I have a huge problem and am asking for your help.
See I recently had my son come home and he bought for a gift this New version for me, only problem was there was no "Key Code" that came along with it so's I could register it when he had it installed.
The help i'm asking is of any way you can get me a "Key Code" because no matter how much i love my gift, it feels like i've been on the recieving end of a horrible prank and insult. I see that you can buy another "Key Code" but it feels that Life Globe is getting paid twice for their mistake.
I'm not asking for specific information of yours, or even for you to feel sorry for me, mainly I just want everyone to know that there is a huge mistake that has taken place and that I feel that something should be done from the other side. Don't get me wrong folks, I love all of the animation and everything I just want to unlock it.

Thankyou very much
gwhntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

You should contact sales@prolific.com about this. I'm confident they would help resolve your problem could you provide them with sufficient information about the original sale.

/Tiny E-mail

P.S.
What does "gwhntr" stand for?
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep