Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 05-26-2003, 07:26 PM   #1
Unregistered

Angry run as screensaver before buying?

Hi I stumbled upon MA yesterday and fell in love with it! Great job here y'all. One question however: is it possible to run MA (regular or time) as a screensaver before purchasing it? When I set it up to run the grey screen always shows that requires a keycode to get past. I'm currently running as the administrator with OSX (10.1.5) on a G4 tower. And also, I've noticed it said that Time is supposed to have a starfish? There's not even a greyed-out option for one, just to let you know. I've had no other difficulties with MA. Thanks a bunch!
Old 05-26-2003, 08:04 PM   #2
Michael Babin
Mac Development

On Mac OS X, you can run the screen saver only in "test" mode from the System Preferences Screen Saver (or Effects) panel. Use the "Test" button on that panel to try out MA as a screen saver. You must purchase a keycode to use the screen saver in regular usage (eliminate the blank screen with the message).

Similarly, you must purchase a keycode (i.e., purchase the product) to have access to the starfish and the lionfish. Additionally, purchasing the product allows you to view up to seven fish (eight fish for widescreen displays) instead of three, as in the demo.
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 10:22 PM   #3
Unregistered

Angry

Thanks, that's what I had figured but thought I'd check anyway. I'll be registering when I get my next paycheck!
Old 05-27-2003, 11:14 PM   #4
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

We appreciate it! If you need further help this is a good place to come.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive